Non-Destructive Evaluation (NDE) 4.0 Workshop
Learn Why, What and How of NDE 4.0
The emerging technical reality, including Industry 4.0 (the fourth industrial revolution), is based on digitalization, informatization, networking, and collaboration. It thrives on using data for feedback loops to improve production, design, and products. Although too early to have data-based evidence of digitalization as a strategic advantage, the early indicators are that COVID is accelerating the adaption of digital technologies. To some of us, it appears as if we just woke up in the year 2025, having to catch up really fast with everything becoming remote and contactless.
The inspection sector is no different. Non-destructive evaluation (NDE) is one of the largest and most valuable data sources in a product life cycle. Industry 4.0 is making it even more powerful and valuable, in the form we call NDE 4.0.
Who must attend
- NDE Equipment and Technology Developers
- NDE Service Providers
- NDE Managers
- NDE / NDT Business Owners
- Level III Inspectors
- Senior NDE Management
- Why do I need NDE 4.0?
- Why now?
- What does it include?
- How should I adapt it?
- Awareness of NDE 4.0
- Why – Safety and economic reasons
- What – Technology Integration, Personnel Training
- How – Purpose, Ideation, Digitalization, ISO 56000
- Hands on Practice
- Mindset shift required for the new normal
- Course materials as pdf
- Applicable roadmap to adoption
- Virtual interactive webinar style
- 5-15 participants from your company
- Other formats – virtually or face-to-face available
- Ideation on your challenges and applications
Proposed Agenda (to be finalized with you)
- Kickoff (30 mins)
- NDE 4.0 – Purpose & Value Proposition (120 mins)
- Purposeful Emerging Technologies (90 mins)
- Customer Challenges & Applications (120 mins)
- Pursuit (90 mins)
- Customer Roadmap (Open)
Travel charges extra for onsite engagement.
Dr. Ripi Singh
- 30+ years of Aviation Safety
- Innovation expert – US delegate to ISO 56000
- Leading NDE 4.0 initiative at ASNT, USA
Dr. Johannes Vrana
- Physicist with PhD in NDE
- NDE expert
- Chairman, ICNDT SIG NDE 4.0