Pandemic has disrupted multiple aspects of work and life, in a blink of an eye; leaving us anxious, confused, vulnerable, challenged, and uncertain about the future. Validity of our strategic plan or roadmap prepared before Covid-19 needs to revised in the new context.
We have all been thrown ‘Out of the Box,’ needing to create a new one.
Our Next Normal will depend upon the choices we make NOW.
What better opportunity to redefine our future, when nature has forced us a time out!
- Clarity of situation, specific to your business.
- Possible impacts under realistic and other scenarios.
- Prime Path and Plan B
Who is it for?
- Leadership responsible for business continuity
- Your business is impacted by Covid-19 or you see an opportunity emerging from the pandemic.
- Virtual Workshop composed of 8 Sessions of 90 minute each, over 2-3 weeks.
Session 1: Kickoff and training (2-3 hours of homework)
Session 2: Situation Analysis and Scenarios (2-3 hours of homework)
Session 3: Situation review and Objective Clarity
Session 4/5: Ideation (2-3 hours of homework)
Session 5/6: Concepts Qualification (4-6 hours of homework)
Session 7: Concept Review and Concurrence (4-6 hours of homework)
Session 8: Project plan review
Guidelines derived from ISO 56000
Read this blog post for more details
½ day workshop
- Fee can be discounted/deferred for those negatively impacted by Covid-19
- Fee may qualify for Paycheck Protection Program
- If you wish to just learn the process “How to rapidly Innovate and Bounce Back” Sign up for the ½ day Short Course.
- Not ready for workshop or the short course, just looking to learn? Join our learning community.