- Clarity of situation, specific to your business.
- Possible impacts under realistic and other scenarios.
- Prime Path and Plan B
Who is it for?
- Leadership responsible for business continuity
- Your business is impacted by Covid-19 or you see an opportunity emerging from the pandemic.
Virtual Workshop composed of 8 Sessions of 90 minute each, over 2-3 weeks.
- Session 1: Kickoff and training (2-3 hours of homework)
- Session 2: Situation Analysis and Scenarios (2-3 hours of homework)
- Session 3: Situation review and Objective Clarity
- Session 4/5: Ideation (2-3 hours of homework)
- Session 5/6: Concepts Qualification (4-6 hours of homework)
- Session 7: Concept Review and Concurrence (4-6 hours of homework)
- Session 8: Project plan review
- Guidelines derived from ISO 56000
- Read this blog post for more details
½ day workshop
- Fee can be discounted/deferred for those negatively impacted by Covid-19
- Fee may qualify for Paycheck Protection Program
- If you wish to just learn the process “How to rapidly Innovate and Bounce Back” Sign up for the ½ day Short Course.
- Not ready for workshop or the short course, just looking to learn? Join our learning community.