Purpose Builder Workshop will help you identify your next purpose (Why?). Your purpose may be merely to drive or turnaround your business financially, or you could push through the 4th Industrial Revolution. At yet another higher level, you may be in pursuit of creating a better social life for human beings, and finally, some of you may be inspired to work on a balance between economic and ecological systems of the planet earth for the sake of humanity.– Dr. Ripi Singh
- Purpose Statement
- Visual chart with 4 Targets and Perceptions to shoot for:
- Creative Space – Target Offerings and Customer perception?
- Market Place – Target Market and Market perception?
- Work Place – Desired Culture Employee perception?
- Social Space – Desired Pulic perception?
Who is it for?
- Family Business owners
- Other primary stakeholders
- Empowered and willing to change
- Total ownership participation
- Conference call with the facilitator
- Some homework for the participatns
- Some prep-work for the facilitator
Watch a quick intro on Innovation Purpose by Dr. Ripi Singh. For full event recording, visit our YouTube Channel.
1 Day (Onsite)
– or –
1 Week, 90 mins/day (Remote)
Up-to 3 participants
2 Days (Onsite)
– or –
2 Weeks, 90 mins/day (Remote)
Up-to 8 participants
3 Days (Onsite)
– or –
3 Weeks, 90 mins/day (Remote)
Up-to 12 participants
* Travel cost extra, as applicable
- Copy of the InspiringNext Book for each participant
- 6 month free membership of Innovation webinars
- Innovation Profile assessment