As a group, discuss and explore innovative ideas
Pandemic has disrupted multiple aspects of work and life, in a blink of an eye; leaving us anxious, confused, vulnerable, challenged, and uncertain about the future. Validity of our strategic plan or roadmap prepared before Covid-19 needs to be revised in the new context.
We have all been thrown ‘Out of the Box,’ needing to create a new one.
Our Next Normal will depend upon the choices we make NOW.
What better way then, to do this together!
Why Join this learning community?
Collectively discover possible scenarios, unfolding from now onward.
Identify temporary changes that have proven to be valuable for adoption.
Leave behind legacy practices that don’t make sense anymore.
Choose personal takeaways that will help each one of us to Bounce Back, or rebuild a better future. Just like after a tornado, you rebuild a better house.
How does it look and feel?
Pick a theme/topic, and open the conversation with a brief perspective from an invited participant.
Learning community style conversation – Share stories, experiences, perspectives, understanding, wisdom, network, in a peer to peer support.
Face to Face engagement, (Video on Zoom and parallel chat window)
What do we all get out of this?
As a group, discuss and explore innovative business models, products, services, processes, technologies, relationships, resources, anything that comes up in discussions … that can be taken back to workplace or home to prepare for ‘The Next Normal.’
- create what is required,
- resolve what matters, and
- reconcile what cannot be controlled.
What this is not?
Not a sales platform.
Not a webinar with one speaker and everyone else in listen mode.
Rules of Engagement
- Chatham House Rule: participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed.
- No sales pitch during the conversation.
Proposed starter topics (more to be identified by the participants)
- Post-Covid Scenarios – Best case, Likely, Worst case; Topics of relevance
- Purpose – Revealed, confirmed, changed, lost, …
- Mindset – Maintain, Recover, Recreate, Rebuild, Renew, Rethink, Reboot, Renovate, …
- Innovation – Repair, renew, evolve it, disrupt, …
- Industry 4.0 – What worked or helped; what fell short of expectation, new requirements
- Responsibility, Ethics, Sustainability, and more –